Saturday, June 18, 2016

SUMMER VACATION

Hello! Summer vacation started yesterday for me, so today is kind of a chill day. June 16 and 17 are Norah and Josie's birthdays, respectively. Tomorrow, the Bookworm family splits into 4 parts: the younger sisters with the Verona Walshes in New Jersey (or New Josie, as we like to say around here), the boys to Portland with the Cory family, my parents to Maui, and me to the Karjanes' house. Also, tomorrow I am going to Busch Gardens with the Karjanes!! I am so excited but also very nervous! I will be he only Walsh in our home state. I will also be the only solo Walsh. I am VERY nervous and a bit scared. You will DEFINITELY be getting more updates from me this summer. It won't be like the last few years. I love you guys! Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment